This Privacy Notice covers any products or services you have purchased from us.
Some of the links on our websites lead to other websites with their own privacy notices, which may be different to this notice. You’ll need to make sure you’re happy with their privacy notices when using those other sites.
What information we collect
Information that you provide to us, e.g.:
· personal details, e.g. name, previous names, gender, date and place of birth;
· contact details, e.g. address, email address, landline and mobile numbers;
· market research, e.g. information and opinions expressed when participating in market research;
· other information about you that you give us by filling in forms or by communicating with us, whether face-to-face, by phone, email, online, or otherwise;
Information we collect or generate about you, e.g.:
• information included in customer documentation, e.g. a record of any forms you may have filled in;
• marketing and sales information, e.g. details of the services you receive and your preferences;
• records of correspondence and other communications between us, including email, instant messages and social media communications.
How we’ll use your information
We’ll only use your information where we have your consent or we have another lawful reason for using it. These reasons include where we:
• need to pursue our legitimate interests;
• need to process the information to carry out an agreement we have with you;
The reasons we use your information include to:
• deliver our products and services;
• manage our relationship with you, including (unless you tell us otherwise) telling you about products and services we think may be relevant for you;
• improve our products and services;
Tracking or recording what you say or do
To ensure we provide you with the best service, we may record details of your interactions with us. We may make notes of conversations you have with us during phone calls and face-to-face meetings and keep copies of letters, emails, and any other kinds of communication. We may use these notes to check your instructions to us, assess, analyse and improve our service or to train the team here at The Crafty Mum Limited t/a The Crafty Mum Toy Store. We may also capture additional information about these interactions, e.g. telephone numbers that you call us from so we may return your call.
Marketing and market research
We may use your information to provide you with details about our products and services. We may send you marketing messages by post, email, telephone, text or secure messages. You can change your mind on how you receive marketing messages or choose to stop receiving them at any time. To make that change, please follow the instructions on the communication you have received, e-mail us at email@example.com or write to us at The Crafty Mum Limited t/a The Crafty Mum Toy Shop, 13 Grand Avenue, Wick, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 7NG.
How long we’ll keep your information
We will keep your information for a maximum of 7 years after our last interaction with you. This enables us to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or use it where we need to for our legitimate purposes such as managing and dealing with any disputes or concerns that may arise after a purchase has been made.
You have a number of rights in relation to the information that we hold about you. These rights include:
• the right to access information we hold about you. This is known as a Subject Access Request (SAR). Should you wish for a copy of information that we hold about you, please either e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST as the subject header or write to us at The Crafty Mum Ltd,13 Grand Avenue, Wick, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 7NG;
• the right to access information we hold about you and to obtain information about how we process it;
• in some circumstances, the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your information, which you can do at any time. We may continue to process your information if we have another legitimate reason for doing so;
• in some circumstances, the right to receive certain information you have provided to us in an electronic format and/or request that we transmit it to a third party;
• the right to request that we rectify your information if it’s inaccurate or incomplete;
• in some circumstances, the right to request that we erase your information. We may continue to retain your information if we’re entitled or required to retain it;
• the right to object to, and to request that we restrict, our processing of your information in some circumstances. Again, there may be situations where you object to, or ask us to restrict, our processing of your information but we’re entitled to continue processing your information and/or to refuse that request.
What we need from you
You’re responsible for making sure the information you give us is accurate and up to date, and you must tell us if anything changes as soon as possible.
How we keep your information secure
We use a range of measures to keep your information safe and secure which may include encryption and other forms of security. We require our team and any third parties who carry out any work on our behalf to comply with appropriate compliance standards including obligations to protect any information and applying appropriate measures for the use and transfer of information.
More details about your information or if you have any questions or concerns